Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 16th, 2017, 2:45pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Save the Date: One Surf Fly Rincon Beach April 12 (Read 1451 times)
Lew_Riffle
Board Member

Save the Date: One Surf Fly Rincon Beach April 12
Mar 27th, 2014, 9:26am

Save the Date: One Surf Fly Rincon Beach Ventura April 12 20

Save this date (4/12/2013 Rincon Beach, Ventura) for one of Southern California's most enjoyable surf fishing event. The event is free with a raffle ($5 a ticket or 5 for $20) and awards ceremony at the BBQ restaurant following the tournament. The raffle is a 100% proceeds donation to a local charity that has a direct impact to our fishing environment and fishing community. Even if you never fly fished in the surf don't let that stop you. We will have lots of no experience / beginner seminars preceding the main event for you to learn how to fly fish the surf. Rules, photos and results from previous years can be seen on the website http://www.onesurffly.com . It is a great event every year topping the previous year in fun.

IP Logged
Lew_Riffle
Board Member

Re: Save the Date: One Surf Fly Rincon Beach April
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2014, 7:16am

One Surf Fly Raffle update! Bring lots of Cash!!!
by Shane Chung Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 pm  

Well now that the DHB is over and the ramping up for OSF Rincon in full speed; here is the initial raffle update. To be added to the list is a LOOP 8wt Cross S1 Flatsman 8WT and Opti Speedrunner ($1600 combo), Conway Bowman Carp trip (priceless), 50% off certificate for local waters with SaltyFly Captain Vaughn Padmore (Great deal), Books from author Chris Sentella, and MFC Fly case with leaf insert, MFC stainlesssteel artist series water bottles, Flies, 2 gift certificates from Cascade Crest Fly Tying, (Bob) Marriott's Grizzly Hackle gift certificate and more stuff on its way. I think we have at least 4 rods for the raffle and at least 4 reels too! That is well over $5000 worth of stuff up for grabs. Raffle tickets are $5.00 apiece or 5 for $20.00 (standard raffle prices). The people at The Land Trust of Santa Barbara County thanks everyone in advance. They are super jazzed for our support.

IP Logged
lternullo
Board Member

Re: Save the Date: One Surf Fly Rincon Beach April
Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2014, 2:01pm

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I know I don't have a chance in hell of winning anything except in the raffle.  Great prizes. If I can make it, I will be there! Thanks for the reminder.

Lou T

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print