Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 10th, 2017, 11:41pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Not fly fishing but ... (Read 1190 times)
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Not fly fishing but ...
Aug 21st, 2012, 5:51pm

it's a fundraiser for Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc.

If you know anyone who fishes conventional tackle, it is a saltwater conventional tackle tournament out of Big Mike's Fishing Charters and will be on September 21st.

This is from Mike Elder:

Hi Joe, it will be regular deep sea fishing, not fishing with fly rods and we will be targeting white seabass, halibut and red snapper. The rules are biggest fish wins a special prize other than that it is just catch fish and have a great time. I would bring conventional rods with 15, 20 and maybe a 25lb test line. Yes there will be disabled veterans on the boat, Ezind Forseth will be there and possibly some others. There are approximately 20 spots available right now, you can buy raffle tickets on the boat and the boat has a galley for food and drinks. I would like to get deposits in by the 10th of September. You can get more information by contacting Barb at 805-672-2414 or myself at 805-679-7773 during the day and Barb's # in the evening or weekends. Checks can be made out to big mikes fishing charters, I just need them to put project healing waters on the bottom left side so I know what it is for.

So, pass on this information if you know of anyone that may be interested. It will help our Vets!

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print