Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 13th, 2017, 8:19pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anything Going On (Read 1487 times)
ryan15
Ex Member

Anything Going On
Dec 4th, 2009, 10:33am

Hey All,

Just dropping a line and seeing if anyone has been visiting any of the local angling haunts or is everyone as depressingly over worked as I am and the only fish you see are of the electronically available sort.

Ryan

IP Logged
ryan15
Ex Member

Re: Anything Going On
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2009, 10:43am

by the way...how many posts do I have to make to not be considered a new member?

IP Logged
jburk
Board Member
SBF Club Member

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2009, 5:24pm

Hey Ryan, welcome aboard.  Wish more club members were not so intimidated about posting.  I went to the Owens River w/ Charles two weeks ago and had beautiful weather after the sun rose and increased the temperature from 18 to 45 degrees.  The fishing was good on the lower and awful onthe uper.  Other than that, yopu could try the ocean.
John

IP Logged
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2009, 4:59pm

Ryan, it takes 50 posts to advance to Member status. It's a default for the forum software and on most forums it seems to be a good setting. Maybe I should change it to a lower number on here  Grin If you join the club you can get SBF Club Member status.  Grin

John, actually most of the posts are not from club members but from people like Ryan. Thanks to all of them that post. If we had to depend on club members it would really be dead here. Wonder why our club members are so uninterested?

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print