Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 12:55pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Am I blind.... (Read 1451 times)
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

Am I blind....
Jul 9th, 2009, 12:19pm

or is your timing just perfect?

Was going on line to roder California saltwater license and enhancement stamp (By the way, what does the enhancement stamp do? It did not enhance the appearance of my license and certainly did not enhance my wallet. Hope the funds go to a good cause) and figured I would check the SBFFF board first and low and behold there before my very eyes was a link.

Has it always been there and I have just never paid enough attention?

anyway thanks, the link made my life easier.

9ft4wt

" When it comes to cults, fly fishing isn't much different than most. Simply put, this means that enough is never enough. With luck you can reach a pleasant level of mellow fanaticism... " Ed Engle
  IP Logged
Lew_Riffle
Board Member

Re: Am I blind....
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2009, 6:32am

Joe does a good job for us does he not.....check out he tide link. I think it is one of the best.

No your licence fee do not do much to enhance anything but the state's general fund which is billions of dollars short. No user fees allowed in our fine state  unless you are a large wealthy foundation that pours millions into a cause to implement your will and agenda.

Weather is turning out a fine summer days lately...hope you get the best we have  to offer!  LEW

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print