Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 18th, 2017, 10:42am
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OK this is important.... (Read 2385 times)
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

OK this is important....
Jun 24th, 2009, 6:17pm

When we go to Montana, besides the beautiful scnery and good fishing one of the highligts is Fat Tire Amber Ale.

When my mom was alive,and we would visit her in Rohnert Park north of San Francisco we could get it there.

Please tell me it is available in SB. If not, I may need to reconsider the whole trip....

9ft4wt

" When it comes to cults, fly fishing isn't much different than most. Simply put, this means that enough is never enough. With luck you can reach a pleasant level of mellow fanaticism... " Ed Engle
  IP Logged
ryan15
Ex Member

Re: OK this is important....
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2009, 9:06am

Yeah man, you can get it anywhere around here and up and down the west coast. It is available at any grocery store and I think 7-11 even carries it.  

Ryan

IP Logged
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2009, 10:56am

That's great. New Belgium makes another beer i like a wheat beer but i can't remember its name. I am guessing we will be sampling a lot of the local micro brews any recommendations?

9ft4wt

" When it comes to cults, fly fishing isn't much different than most. Simply put, this means that enough is never enough. With luck you can reach a pleasant level of mellow fanaticism... " Ed Engle
  IP Logged
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Reply #3 - Jun 25th, 2009, 4:24pm

Yes, Fat Tire made it's way from Ft Collins, CO to California a long time ago. Another one of their brews that I've been enjoying lately is 2 Below. Their wheat beer is called Sunshine Wheat.

We have several brew pubs here. One of my favorites is not far from the harbor and beach, "The Brewhouse", good beer and food.

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2009, 12:11pm

Thanks. We will check out the Brew House. They have a good heffeweisn(sic?) on tap. My wife is not much of a beer drinker but she likes a good heffe.

9ft4wt

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print