Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 17th, 2017, 5:04pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SBF membership (Read 1293 times)
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

SBF membership
Aug 29th, 2008, 8:03am

Hi:

Can anyone tell me if SBF accepts members from out of state?  

9ft4wt

PS: Is your clock two hour off ? It is 11:03 in richmond, VA as I write this buyt your clock says 10 a.m. your time.

" When it comes to cults, fly fishing isn't much different than most. Simply put, this means that enough is never enough. With luck you can reach a pleasant level of mellow fanaticism... " Ed Engle
  IP Logged
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Re: SBF membership
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2008, 12:08pm

Yes we do have a "Non Resident" type of membership. There is some information on this page:

http://www.sbflyfishers.com/membership.htm

I haven't received the form to put on the site yet so I will ask the membership person to contact you with the details. Thanks for your interest  Smiley

Your post was written at 8:03 AM California time (PDT) which is 3 hours behind your time 11:03 AM (EDT)

The time setting that appears on your screen can be set in your profile to match your time zone. You just need to change the setting in the options section to the way you want it.

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
9ft4wt

A catfish is a fish,
but a trout is a
good cigar

Re: SBF membership
Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 5:41am

thanks. fixed the clock. look forward to getting the information.

9ft4wt

" When it comes to cults, fly fishing isn't much different than most. Simply put, this means that enough is never enough. With luck you can reach a pleasant level of mellow fanaticism... " Ed Engle
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print