Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 8:33pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2007 Golden Trout Projects (Read 1801 times)
Lew_Riffle
Board Member

2007 Golden Trout Projects
May 31st, 2007, 7:51am

This is a collaborative effort to help protect the  California Golden Trout. By bringing all the parties together;  Forest Service  and DFG on the governmental end and TU, Cal Trout, and FFF with the volunteers we now have a more effective and coordinated mangement of the Golden Trout Wilderness since the inception of this project.  
The cornerstone projects are the work weekends in Monache Meadows Wildlife area which are at the ends of the season June and October.  Throughout the summer ther are a few backpack/packer assisted trips in the Golden Trout Wilderness to the meadows on the South Fork of the to help out on population estimates and habitat repair. The club has few members that like to go on these trips but would like [/url]to recrute some more interest.  I will be going to the work weekend on June 15th-17th along with Mark Johnson.  If you want to jump in on this you need 4wd to get in or to coordinate with me or Mark.  Use your  green club roster to get the phone number. You also need to fill out a registration form online  [url]http:/www.californiagoldentrout.org where also you can get all the current information about this season's projects.  
                                                                                                  Thanks  Lew Riffle

IP Logged
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Re: 2007 Golden Trout Projects
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2007, 10:35pm

Heres the link Lew:  Wink

Golden Trout Project

I may try to make the June 16-17 (Monache), I'll let you know.

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print