Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 2:36pm
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Goodies for the Fundraiser. (Read 1248 times)
Forum Admin
YaBB Administrator

Board Administrator

Goodies for the Fundraiser.
Apr 5th, 2006, 7:11pm

This is a list of some of the items I have acquired so far for the May, 10 fundraiser.

• 1 Half Day Guided Trip for Two -  Kern River Fly Fishing, Kernville, California a $250.00 value

• 1 Introduction to Fly Fishing for Two -  Kern River Fly Fishing, Kernville, California a $250.00 value

• 1 discounted day and night at a lodge, meals and an all day guided float trip at the Clark Fork River Outfitters Lodge near St Regis Montana for two. A $745.00 package discounted to $400.00 ( a savings of $345.00)

• 1 Furnace Cape from C R Bird Farm - $44.00 value

• 1 Honey Dun Cape from C R Bird Farm - $26.00 value

• 2 Furled leaders for 3 to 5wt line. from C R Bird Farm - $24.00 value

• 1 Doz. (12) salmon/steelhead flies including many articulated ones from Hills Discount Flies

• 2½ Doz. (30) beadhead nymphs from Hills Discount Flies

• Full Skin Red Dun rooster hackle from Conranch Hackle

• Fly Tying With Tony Spezio DVD (signed by Tony) from Tony Speizo

• 4 bottles of fine wine from Coupañeros

• 2 Oil change service from A & E Automotive in Goleta

Note this is only the items that I got, so far. There is a lot more and that includes some great fly rods and many, many other fabulous prizers. I expect to get a lot more myself and will post them here.

If anyone out there would like to donate (or knows someone that could) an item or service that would help raise money by being auctioned or raffled please contact us by posting here or sending an e-mail or private message by using the little icons ( ) on the left.

And remember, all are welcome to attend the Fundraiser. This is NOT a members only event, it's for everyone! Tickets are $30.00 and include a great dinner. Those attending will have an opportunity to win some great items and will have a lot of fun!

* Click Here for details and to get an idea of the other valuable prizes.

« Last Edit: May 8th, 2006, 2:35pm by Forum Admin »  

Joe M
WWW   IP Logged
lternullo
Board Member

Re: Goodies for the Fundraiser.
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2006, 1:56pm

Great Job!!  Your message is to the point about getting in some donations to fund our great programs and conservation work.  Everyone can come up with something, so come on folks.  Let's make this years auction a success.  If anyone has something to donate, please call me or leave a message on this forum.  I will be happy to pick up donations anywhere in town.  Thank you all in advance.

Lou Ternullo

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print