Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 15th, 2017, 7:58am
Home Help Search Login Register
[ TIDE TABLES ]  ***  [ STOCKING REPORTS ]  ***  [ BUY FISHING LICENSE ]

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Carpool to Golden Trout Project Sept 9-14 (Read 1902 times)
Andy

Carpool to Golden Trout Project Sept 9-14
Aug 16th, 2005, 2:36pm

I've signed up for the Sept 9-14 worktrip in the Golden Trout Wilderness. If anyone else in the Santa Barbara area is going then I'm hoping I can catch a ride. (If you're also stuck for a ride then I can negotiate with the wife for the car. undecided) Drop me a note at stull@psych.ucsb.edu.

Thanks.

Andy

IP Logged
Lew_Riffle
Board Member

Re: Carpool to Golden Trout Project Sept 9-14
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2005, 5:00am

Andy,  that is a great trip/project that you are signed up for. I don't know anybody that is going from Santa Barbara but we'll keep an eye out for something for you.   I will be going to the Monache work weekend a couple of weeks later.  LEW Riffle

IP Logged
Andy

Re: Carpool to Golden Trout Project Sept 9-14
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2005, 10:20am

Lew,

Yes, I'm looking forward to the trip. I've always wanted to see that section of the Sierra and it's a bonus to be able to do something important along the way.

If there isn't a local ride then the wife will let me have the car...it just seems a great waste of gas if other people are driving.

I've been thinking about the Oct trip, too. I'm in grad school so I don't really have much time but quick autumn weekend in the Sierras would be good. If this doesn't work out then hopefully I can fit the 2006 field season in my schedule. (I only just heard about the project or I would have hooked on sooner.)

Thanks for your reply.

Andy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print